Message for Today - 5/13/2021
The Secure System will not be available between 8:00 PM Eastern on Friday, 5/14/21 through 8:00 PM Eastern on Saturday 5/15/21 for a system release/upgrade.
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us at PHAS@hud.gov
PIH-REAC Online Systems
- Enterprise Income Verification System (EIV)
- Financial Management Assessment System - Federal Housing Agency (FASS-MF)
- Financial Management Assessment System - Public Housing Agency (FASS-PHA)
- Integrated Assessment Subsystem (NASS)
- Inventory Management System (IMS)/PIH Information Center (IMS/PIC)
- Management Operations Certification (MASS)
- Physical Assessment Subsystem (PASS)
- Quality Assurance Operations (QASS)
- SMALL RURAL ASSESSMENT SYSTEM (SRAS)
- Voucher Management System (VMS)
- Public Housing Energy Conservation Clearinghouse Newsletter
- Asset Management Newsletter
- HCV Program Newsletter
- Moving-to-Work (MTW) Program Newsletter
- The Resident - Public Housing Newsletter
- HUD's Hurricane resources page
- Increased Security: PIH-REAC applications are only accessible using a browser supporting 128 Bit encryption and SSL3. More...
- PASS Users: Several users are receiving an error message when attempting to download inspection reports. The message states, "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired." This issue appears to occur randomly in the system. Please contact the PIH-REAC Technical Assistance Center at 1-888-245-4860 to request the pdf inspection report to be sent via email. We will post the status of the resolution on this issue as soon as it is available. We apologize for any inconvenience.