SECRETARY-HELD (NON-HECM) MORTGAGE SERVICING CONTRACTOR
Information Systems & Networks Corporation (ISN) is responsible for servicing the following Mortgages in the FHA Single Family Secretary-held Portfolio:
- Partial Claim Subordinate Mortgages;
- Section 235 Subordinate Mortgages;
- Nehemiah Subordinate Mortgages;
- Emergency Homeowners Loan Program (EHLP) Subordinate Mortgages;
- Asset Control Area (ACA) Mortgages;
- Hope for Homeowners (H4H) Subordinate Mortgages; and
- Good Neighbor Next Door (GNND) Subordinate Mortgages.
Requests for payoff statements, subordinations, releases, and other documentation specific to these programs can be submitted to:
- Payoff Requests: PCPayoffs@hud.gov
- Subordination Requests: PCSubordinations@hud.gov
- Release Requests: PCReleases@hud.gov
- Mortgagee Partial Claim document submittal: PCDocs@hud.gov
- Other Questions: PCServicing@hud.gov
Payoff Instructions for Partial Claims - Online Payments (Preferred Method)
- Title Company, Bankruptcy Trustee, Attorney, Borrower payments may be submitted via Pay.gov - Single Family Notes Non-Lender Entry Form. Instructions can be found on the pay.gov website and here.
- FHA Servicer or Holder payments may be submitted via Pay.gov - Single Family Notes Lender Entry Form. Instructions can be found on the pay.gov website and here.
Payoff Instructions for Partial Claims - Pay by Mail (if paying online is not an option)
- Must be in the form of a cashier's check, escrow check or certified funds
- A copy of the payoff letter must be included with the funds
- Make check payable to HUD and mail to:
Attn: PARTIAL CLAIM CASH MANAGEMENT
2000 N Classen Blvd, Suite 3200
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
All required documentation, correspondence, telephone calls and servicing for the above referenced Single Family Secretary-held Mortgages must be directed to ISN as follows:
- ISN Corporation – Western Operations Center
- Attention: Secretary Held Loan Servicing
- 2000 N Classen Blvd Suite #3200
- Oklahoma City, Ok 73106
- Fax: 1-405-724-7800
- Fax: 1-405-724-7833
- Fax: 1-405-724-7854
SECRETARY-HELD (HECM ONLY) MORTGAGE SERVICING CONTRACTOR
Compu-Link Corporation is responsible for servicing the Assigned Secretary-held Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and HECM Subordinate Mortgages.
All required documentation, correspondence, and servicing for the HECM Single Family Secretary-held Mortgages must be directed to Compu-Link as follows:
- Compu-Link Corporation
- 14002 East 21st Street, Suite 300
- Tulsa, OK 74134
- Fax: 888-385-2824
Requests for payoff statements, releases, and other documentation specific to these programs can be submitted to:
- HECM Servicer Inquiries: email@example.com
- HECM Payoff Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALERT: HUD Does Not Accept Wire Transfers for Secretary-Held Home Equity Conversion Mortgages or Partial Claims
FHA does not accept wire transfers to payoff Secretary-held HECMs or Partial Claims. Any Secretary-held HECM or Partial Claim payoff statement containing wiring instructions is fraudulent. The recipient of any Secretary-held HECM or Partial Claim payoff statement that contains wiring instructions should immediately contact the FHA Resource Center by email or by phone at 1-800-CALLFHA (1-800-225-5342) to report that a possibly fraudulent payoff statement has been received and to obtain a correct payoff statement. (Persons with hearing or speech impairments may reach the FHA Resource Center by phone by calling the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.)
Please note that only a cashier's check or certified funds are acceptable methods of payment. The cashier's check or certified funds must be made payable to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Include your loan number with your payment.
Your method of payment for a Secretary-held HECM should be delivered to Compu-Link at the address provided above.
Your method of payment for a Secretary-held Partial Claim should be delivered to ISN at the address provided above.
For additional information regarding these programs, you may contact the FHA Resource Center at 1-800-225-5342
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday
7:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. Central Time
Click here to access the online FAQ site.