The Office of Housing plays a vital role for the nation's homebuyers, homeowners, renters, and communities through its nationally administered programs. It includes the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the largest mortgage insurer in the world.
Office of Manufactured Housing
Administers HUD's oversight programs for the regulation and solutions-oriented oversight and monitoring of the affordability, quality, durability, and safety of manufactured homes. Also administers the National Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standards Act of 1974.
- Guidance Family Lenders and Servicers on Presidentially-Declared Disaster Areas
- Section 232 Healthcare Portal Production Module Live October 1
- Disaster Preparedness Toolkit for Housing Counseling Agencies
- Keys to a Successful RAD Conversion for Public Housing Authories
- Tools and Resources for Housing Counselors
- Monthly and Quarterly Performance Reports for Insurance Portfolios
- Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund Annual Report to Congress (FY 2017)
- Annual Management Report (FY 2017)