Nonprofit Data Management System (NPDMS)
The Nonprofit Data Management System (NPDMS) is the Federal Housing Administration’s (FHA) web-based data management system used by Nonprofit Organizations and Governmental Entities. Through NPDMS, Nonprofit Organizations and Governmental Entities can:
- Submit their application for approval to participate in FHA Single Family Nonprofit Programs;
- Submit the required recertification to FHA to continue participating in FHA Single Family Nonprofit Programs;
- Track the inventory of HUD real-estate owned (REO) properties they have purchased;
- Perform Net Development cost calculations;
- Track the resale of HUD REO properties to qualified buyers;
- Access training materials such as user guides, tutorial videos, and links to web-based training sessions.
For help with the NPDMS, please contact the NPDMS Help Desk at (805) 699-2053 or your assigned HUD contact.
To access the NPDMS, go to: https://www.hudp260.com/Pages/Resources/hudtraining_hudacanp.aspx