The Lender Electronic Assessment Portal (LEAP) is a the singular interface for all FHA Lender Approval and Recertification activities.
All FHA-approved lenders must access LEAP via FHA Connection to:
- Complete the annual recertification process
- Manage institution and branch information
- Perform lender profile functions (e.g., cash flow account set-up)
- Submit notifications and requests to the Office of Lender Activities and Program Compliance
(e.g., corporate officer updates, business changes, notices of material events)
Please reference the documents below for additional information about LEAP.
- LEAP User Manual (04-26-21)
Annual Recertification Resources
- IPA Registration and Assignment Instructions (3-14-18)
- Agreed-Upon Procedures Preview (2-25-14)
- Audit Related Questions (ARQ) Tool v1.2 (12-31-15)
- Financial Data Template (FDT) Tool v1.2 (6-19-17)
Return to the Lenders Home Page.