The Lender Electronic Assessment Portal (LEAP) is a one-stop shop for FHA Lender Approval and Recertification activities. All FHA-approved lenders must access LEAP via FHA Connection in order to:
- Complete the annual recertification process
- Manage institution and branch information
- Peform other lender profile functions (e.g., cash flow account set-up)
- Submit notifications and requests to the Office of Lender Activities and Program Compliance
- (e.g., corporate officer updates, business changes, notices of material events)
Please reference the documents below for additional information about LEAP.
- LEAP User Manual (06-11-20)
Annual Recertification Resources
- IPA Registration and Assignment Instructions (3-14-18)
- Agreed-Upon Procedures Preview (2-25-14)
- Audit Related Questions (ARQ) Tool v1.2 (12-31-15)
- Financial Data Template (FDT) Tool v1.2 (6-19-17)
Return to the Lenders Home Page.