- Buying a home?
- Qualifying for a loan?
- FHA loans?
- Down payment assistance?
- HUD Homes?
- FHA loan products?
- Processing issues?
- Mortgage credit guidelines?
- Property analysis guidelines?
- Using FHA Connection?
You have a variety of ways to get FHA information!
Emails and phone messages will be responded to during normal hours of operation, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday on all non-Federal holidays.
- Online FAQ Site: www.hud.gov/answers
Our online knowledge base helps you find answers 24/7.
- Email: email@example.com
The FHA Resource Center can accept emails with attachments. To ensure proper attention to the attachment please reference it within the body of the email.
- Telephone: (800) CALL-FHA (225-5342)
Persons with hearing or speech impairments may access this number via TTY by calling the Federal Information Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
- Email Updates: Subscribe now to FHA Single Family Housing Industry News email.