What Are Form 50058 Report Guides?
Form 50058 Report Guides are the technical descriptions of the layout, content, calculations, and sources of the data displayed in each of the Form 50058 monthly reports. Report guides are prepared by the cognizant headquarters program offices and field office representatives. The report guides are then provided to the system contractors for implementation.
Some of the report guides are currently being updated and are therefore not yet available for download. The chart below lists the monthly reports and provides links to download each guide when available. Updates will be added when they are completed.
- Budget Related Averages Report Guide
- Deconcentration Report Guide
- Delinquency Report Guide (Updated October 2012)
- End of Participation (EOP) Report Guide
- Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Report Guide
- HQS Inspection of Newly Leased Units Report Guide
- HQS Inspection Report Guide
- Income Report Guide
- Key Management Indicators Report Guide
- Mobility and Portability Report Guide
- New Admission Report Guide
- Reexamination Report Guide (Updated October 2012)
- Rent and Rent Burden Report Guide (Report not available online)
- Rent Calculation Report Guide
- Resident Characteristics Internal Report Guide
- Resident Characteristics Public Report Guide
- SEMAP Indicators Report Guide
Questions concerning the content of report guides should be directed to the REAC Technical Assistance Center (TAC).