HUD SEEKS STAKEHOLDER FEEDBACK ON STANDARDS
Following intensive review and revision, HUD presents a fully updated set of NSPIRE standards.
The improvements in this release focus on technical accuracy, relevance, clarity, and applicability to HUDâ€™s Housing Choice Voucher program. We have also updated the format, for ease of reading and evaluation.
We welcome your comments on all aspects of the standards.
SUBMIT FEEDBACK ON THE STANDARDS
Asterisk (*) indicates the standard is new or updated.
â€‹How to Navigate NSPIRE Standards
HUDâ€™s template guide offers a structural overview of the NSPIRE standards. Each standard is organized into two (2) sections that present key components of an inspectable element under the NSPIRE program. The first section describes attributes of the item and identifies each deficiency to be evaluated. The second section provides further detail on each applicable deficiency by its inspectable location(s). Review the template guide here.
Whatâ€™s New in NSPIRE Standards Version 1.3
- A revamped template that supports easier navigation and more effectively allows for feedback opportunities
- Refined method to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Defined programmatic relevance
Comments, Concerns, and Compliments
If you have any additional questions, comments, concerns, or compliments, please feel welcome to email the NPSIRE team at NSPIRE@HUD.gov. We also encourage you to check back to our website regularly as we will be considering feedback and modifying standards throughout the test period.
- NSPIRE News: NSPIRE Standards Version 1.3 Released
- Previous Versions of the NSPIRE Standards
- NSPIRE Health and Safety Risks
- NSPIRE Life-Threatening Deficiencies
- Submit feedback on NSPIRE Standards