2022 OPERATING FUND (OPFUND) SHORTFALL FUNDING
This webpage provides information on Shortfall Funding established under the Federal Financial Year (FFY) 2022 Further Consolidated Appropriations Act. The FFY 2022 Shortfall Funding encompasses a $25 million set-aside of Public Housing Operating Fund Grants to assist eligible Public Housing Agencies (PHAs). The application process for these funds are streamlined through the OpFund Web Portal. HUD encourages small and very small PHAs to review this web site for information related to their eligibility and review the Shortfall Notice for instructions on how to apply for Shortfall Funding.
- FY2022 Shortfall Notice (6/13/2022 - PDF)
- FY2022 Shortfall Eligibility List (6/13/2022 - Excel)
- FY2022 Shortfall Schedule (6/13/2022 - PDF)
- Explanation of Shortfall Obligation (COMING SOON)
- Shortfall Obligation Letter (COMING SOON)
- FY2022 Shortfall Funds Assignment (COMING SOON)