FYI Non-Competitive Resources
If you have questions regarding Notice PIH 2021-26 first check HUD’s responses to frequently asked questions here: FYI FAQs (update pending). If your question has not been answered in the FAQ, you may email your question to FYI@hud.gov.
- FYI Application Request Form (only PHAs may submit a request).
- Summary of Changes in FYI Non-Competitive (This document explains the changes between the three prior PIH Notices: PIH Notice 2019-20, PIH Notice 2020-28, PIH Notice 2021-26).
- (New) FYI Voucher Sample Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (This is an example MOU PHAs can use to establish partnership agreements). Updated 5.16.2023
- FYI Vouchers Sample Email Request for Assistance (This is the sample request email PHAs used to submit their FYI requests under the prior notice: Notice PIH 2021-26). This method is now inactive. Please use the FYI Form to submit your agency's requests for FYI vouchers (only PHAs may submit a request).
Fostering Stable Housing Opportunities Act (FSHO)
- FSHO Notice Presentation-PHA Webinar (Recording), 2-16-2022
- FSHO Notice Presentation-PHA Webinar (Slides) 2-16-2022
Partnering Opportunities Webinar
Foster Youth to Independence (FYI) Updates & Partnering Opportunities Webinar 1.27.2021
- FYI Updates & Partnering Opportunities Webinar 1.27.2021 PowerPoint
- FYI Updates & Partnering Opportunities Webinar 1.27.2021 Q&As
(New) PHAs Administering FYI Vouchers (Effective Date is on or before 8/31/2023) This spreadsheet is updated periodically.
(New) FYI One-Pager is a flyer to help spread awareness of the FYI program.
Family Unification Program: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/public_indian_housing/programs/hcv/family.
(New) Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Program: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/public_indian_housing/programs/hcv/fss.
Housing & Child Welfare: https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/systemwide/service-array/housing/.
Services for Homeless and Runaway Youth: https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/systemwide/youth/interventions/homeless-runaway/.
ACF two-part podcast on housing and child welfare: