COVID-19 RECOVERY PROGRAMS
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was passed by Congress with overwhelming, bipartisan support and signed into law by President Trump on March 27th, 2020. This over $2 trillion economic relief package delivers on the Trump Administrationā€™s commitment to protecting the American people from the public health and economic impacts of COVID-19.
The CARES Act provides fast and direct economic assistance for American workers, families, and small businesses, and preserve jobs for our American industries.
Eviction Moratorium to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- NEW! Dear Tribal Leader Letter - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issues an Order extending the eviction moratorium to March 31, 2021
- Federal Register Notice: Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19 (expires March 31, 2021)
- HHS/CDC FAQs (February 2, 2021)
- HUD PIH FAQs (February 5, 2021)
- Resident Declaration Form (form expires May 31, 2021)
- ONAP Tenant Flyer for CDC Order
Duplication of Benefits