This list links to the Multifamily web pages with local contact information for the respective Regional Centers and Satellite Offices. If the local Multifamily web pages do not contain a phone number and address for the local Multifamily office, contact the nearest Regional Center.
- Southwest Region: Fort Worth (Regional Center) and Kansas City (Regional Satellite Office). Asset Management: Albuquerque, Des Moines, Houston, Little Rock, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Omaha, St. Louis, San Antonio, Tulsa
- Midwest Region: Chicago (Regional Center), and Detroit and Minneapolis (Regional Satellite Offices). Asset Management: Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Milwaukee
- Southeast Region: Atlanta (Regional Center), and Jacksonville (Regional Satellite Office). Asset Management: Birmingham, Caribbean, Columbia, Greensboro, Jackson, Knoxville, Louisville, Miami, Nashville
- Northeast Region: New York (Regional Center), and Boston and Baltimore (Regonal Satellite Offices). Asset Management: Buffalo, Charleston, District of Columbia, Hartford, Manchester, Newark, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Providence, Richmond
- West Region: San Francisco (Regional Center), and Denver (Regional Satellite Office). Asset Management: Honolulu, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle, Portland Program Center