SAM Registration & UEI Numbers

The federal government requires that each entity that does business with the Federal government obtain a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) and register in the System for Award Management (SAM). These requirements apply to all entities that own HUD insured and/or assisted properties, including those that have undergone Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) conversion and are receiving project based rental assistance (PBRA).

Click here to access a guide on SAM Registration & UEI Numbers.















Last Updated 1/2/2024