Guide to Accessing HUD Secured Systems

All entities that own HUD insured and/or assisted properties, including those that have undergone Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) conversion and are receiving project based rental assistance (PBRA), must have access to HUD Secure Systems. This is required for accessing TRACS, EIV and performing mandatory monthly compliance tasks to receive HUD Housing Assistance Payments (HAP). This guide is designed to teach new owner/management entities of properties that have undergone RAD conversion to PBRA about registering their entities, assigning an organizational coordinator, and obtaining access to HUD Secure Systems and relevant subsystems so that they can enter certifications into and use TRACS for transmitting their monthly Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) vouchers.

Click here to learn more about accessing HUD Secure Systems.












Last Updated 1/2/2024