Policy Drafting Table
Making it easier to do business with FHA Multifamily (MF) Housing
This "Drafting Table" page will be our resource for posting drafts of upcoming proposed policies.
The new MF policy development process utilizes a three-step â€śPostâ€ť, â€śPublishâ€ť and â€śEffectiveâ€ť process:
- Post â€“ MF offices will post the links to each policy for your review and feedback.
- Publish â€“ After the â€śPosted for Feedbackâ€ť period ends and we assess the feedback received, MF will publish the final policy content on HUDClips.
- Effectiveâ€“ MF will provide a future effective date on which published MF content becomes effective policy and supersedes all other existing MF policy documentation on that topic.
Your input is important.
We value your feedback. We ask that you follow the instructions for reviewing and providing feedback listed on each content page and submit your voluntary feedback to us by the â€śdue byâ€ť dates.
Multifamily Drafts Posted for Feedback
- Multifamily Housing Policy Drafting Table For The HUD 2019 Draft MAP Guide
- Guidelines for Certain HUD Approvals Regarding Properties Encumbered by HUD-Held Mark-to-Market Program Debt and Portfolio Reengineering Demonstration Program Debtâ€‹
Currently Being Developed
- Section IV: Section 202 Project Rental Assistance Contract (PRAC) Projects Feedback closed on March 12, 2019.
- Electronic Signature, Transmission, and Storage - Guidance for Multifamily Assisted Housing Industry Partners closed August 9, 2019.