The Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP) is an initiative designed to reduce the number of youth experiencing homelessness. The goal of the YHDP is to support selected communities, including rural, suburban, and urban areas across the United States, in the development and implementation of a coordinated community approach to preventing and ending youth homelessness. Additionally, HUD is committed to sharing the experience of YHDP communities and mobilizing communities around the country toward the same end. A map of all currently awarded YHDP communities can be viewed here.
- FY2021 YHDP Community Announcements
- Housing-Unstable Youth and HIV Webinar May 4, 2022
- PD&R Quarterly Update May 12, 2022
- Previous YHDP Competitions
- Community Resources
- Ending Youth Homelessness: A Guidebook Series
- Homeless Youth Service Provider Resources
- Map of YHDP-Funded Continuums of Care
- Program Support
Content current as of October 25, 2022.