The Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP) is an new initiative designed to reduce the number of youth experiencing homelessness. The goal of the YHDP is to support selected communities, including rural, suburban, and urban areas across the United States, in the development and implementation of a coordinated community approach to preventing and ending youth homelessness. Additionally, HUD is committed to sharing that experience of YHDP communities and mobilizing communities around the country toward the same end.
- FY 2019/2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- FY 2019/2020 Rural Application Tools
- FY 2019/2020 NOFO Webinar
- Fact Sheet
- FY18 YHDP Blank Debriefing Document
- Previous YHDP Competitions
Content current as of July 13, 2021.