The Continuum of Care (CoC) program promotes community-wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness. The program provides funding for efforts by nonprofit providers and state and local governments to quickly rehouse homeless individuals and families while minimizing the trauma and dislocation caused to homeless individuals, families, and communities by homelessness. The program promotes access to and effects utilization of mainstream programs by homeless individuals and families. The program optimizes self-sufficiency among individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
- FY20 CoC Non-Competitive Notice and Funding Report
- CoC Program Competition
- FY20 CoC Geographic Code Report
- Funding and Award Information
- Program Laws and Regulations
- electronic Special Needs Assistance Program System (e-snaps) login portal
- Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS)-Shots Program Information
- CoC Training
Content current as of August 13, 2021.