The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program has Disaster Recovery grants to rebuild the affected areas and provide crucial seed money to start the recovery process. These flexible grants help cities, counties, and States recover from Presidentially declared disasters, especially in low-income areas, subject to availability of supplemental appropriations. Since CDBG Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) assistance may fund a broad range of recovery activities, HUD can help communities and neighborhoods that otherwise might not recover due to limited resources.
- 2020 and 2021 CDBG-DR Grantees
- CDBG-Mitigation (CDBG-MIT)
- National Disaster Resilience (NDR)
- Rebuild by Design (RBD)
- CPD Notices
- Disaster Recovery and Special Issues Division (DRSI) News and Announcements
- Fact Sheet
- CDBG-DR Overview Presentation
- Income Limits
- Laws, Regulations, and Federal Register Notices
- Monitoring Handbook
- DRSI Grant Resources
Content current as of May 26, 2022.