Office of Residential Care Facilities (ORCF) Policy Drafting Table
Making it easier to do business with ORCF
This "Drafting Table" page will be a resource for posting drafts of some upcoming proposed policies.
The new ORCF “Drafting Table” approach utilizes a three-step process:
- Post – ORCF will post the links to some draft policies for your review and feedback.
- Publish – After the “Posted for Feedback” period ends and we assess the feedback received (and complete any applicable Departmental clearance), the document will be submitted for publication consistent with Department policy.
- Effective– ORCF will provide a date on which the published ORCF content becomes effective.
Your input is important.
We value your feedback. We suggest you use the approach set forth on each content page when submitting your voluntary feedback. The content pages and applicable “due by” dates are identified in the right hand column of this page.
Things to keep in mind when providing Feedback:
- To facilitate ORCF’s review and analysis of feedback, stakeholders are encouraged to use the “Sample Feedback Response Template” to record feedback.
- Feedback response will be collected through the Lean Thinking at LeanThinking@hud.gov
- Please indicate in your Email Subject Line “FEEDBACK RESPONSE FOR (List Document Here)” This will ensure responses are routed to the appropriate review team
Please contact LeanThinking at LeanThinking@hud.gov