Economic development is an important part of strengthening communities by creating and retaining jobs.
- Economic development programs
- Neighborhood Networks - creating community learning centers.
Other Federal Programs
- Rural Development programs (Department of Agriculture)
- Economic research (Department of Agriculture)
- Grants and contracts from the Department of Labor
HUD is proud to lead the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council, which helps spur investment in underserved areas like Opportunity Zones. For more information, please visit https://opportunityzones.hud.gov/