Discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, religion, sex, family status, or disability is against the law. The resources on this page will help you to understand your rights and to find out where to go for help.
- Independent Living Centers, Councils, and related organizations
- Wisconsin Coalition for Advocacy (Disability Rights Wisconsin)
Provides protection and advocacy for people with disabilities throughout Wisconsin, assisting people with Section 504 and Fair Housing Act discrimination complaints
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council
600 East Mason Street, Suite 200
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Provides a full range of fair housing services in the 4 county metro area.
- Fair Housing Center of Greater Madison
600 Williamson Street, Suite L-4
Madison, WI 53703
Provides fair housing services in Dane County.
- Fair Housing Center of North East Wisconsin
4650 Spencer St. #2
Appleton, WI 54914
Provides fair housing services from Oshkosh to Green Bay and the surrounding area.
For housing discrimination complaint assistance in Wisconsin outside of listed areas above, call (877) 647-3247.