Help With Your Utility Bills: Tennessee
- Weatherize Your Home - Find the agency in your county providing Weatherization Program funds
- Tennessee low income home energy assistance program (LIHEAP) - the Tennessee Department of Human Services provides a listing of participating agencies in the low-income home energy assistance program (LIHEAP).
- SafeLink Wireless is a government supported program that provides a free cell phone and airtime each month for income-eligible customers.
- Call 2-1-1 on your telephone for your immediate needs or go to 2-1-1 on the web to look up agencies that can help you. Type "utility assistance" or "energy assistance" in keyword box.
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority: How to Receive Lifeline and Link-up Discount Telephone Assistance
- Many home improvement programs include incentives to help you save money on your utility bills.