Here are additional resources in Tennessee that may provide critical services to homeless veterans.
- Tennessee Continuum of Care Contacts - Map shows agencies in Tennessee that can provide information and resources for homeless persons or those at risk of becoming homeless
- Alpha Omega Veterans Services, Inc. - Non-profit organization providing housing, counseling and other supportive services to homeless and disabled veterans.
1183 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
- Fisher House-Murfreesboro - for families of patients receiving medical care at major military and VA medical centers
- VA facilities in Tennessee
- HUDVet State and Local Resource Contacts (open document and scroll to your state)
- Operation Stand Down in Tennessee (OSDTN) - Provides a wide range of supportive services for Veterans and their families throughout Tennessee at no cost. Provides transitional housing, VA benefits counseling, employment services, and homelessness prevention to Veterans and their families.
- VA Tennessee Homeless Walk In Clinics - assists with mental health or addiction issues, halfway housing programs, permanent housing, employment and aftercare support. In Nashville, visit Monday from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and Tuesday through Friday at 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., Room A 444 at 1310 24th Ave., South, Nashville 37212. Get directions.
Nashville Campus-all services (615) 327-4751
York Campus-Murfreesboro (615) 864-6000
- Homeless Veterans - Call 1-877-424-3838
- Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8525
- TN VA Medical Centers - VA Service Centers provide services directly through the HCHV program includes but are not limited to; Outreach, Transitional Housing (Grant & Per Diem, and Contract Residential Services), Permanent Housing (HUD VASH), and community resources referral.
- Tennessee Vet Centers