Assistance for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
Serving Arizona, California, Hawaii and Nevada
These local resources can help you improve your services to the community. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Becoming a nonprofit - What is a 501(c)(3)? Why do you need to become one? What else should you know to get started? Find out here
- Calendar - Training opportunities and other events
- Las Vegas-Clark County Library District - information on charitable foundations, corporate givers and sources of funding for nonprofit groups.
- Private organizations and foundations
- State and local sources
- Mentors - Find practitioners that can help you