Here are resources that can provide legal assistance on real estate, foreclosure, and other laws in Nevada.
- Civil Law Self-Help Center - Their mission is to increase informed access to the legal system by providing education, information, legal forms, community referrals, and other support services to self-represented parties with civil matters in Clark County, Nevada, regardless of income, assets, or citizenship.
- Free Legal Services - U.S. Department of Justice
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada - Services for those who live in Southern Nevada. Provides free family and youth education, consumer protection, debt collection classes, and guidance on eviction laws.
- Nevada Legal Services - Free legal services for all low-income Nevadans.
- State Bar of Nevada - Legal information, attorneys, and other services
- Washoe County Legal Services - Assist Northern and all other Nevada Counties residents who cannot afford to hire an attorney. Provide free and low-cost services in civil cases to individuals and families.
Other Nevada Resources