Homeownership Assistance: Montana
Need help buying a home? You may qualify for one of these programs.
- Montana Housing - single family housing programs - (406) 841-2840
- MoFi - HomeNow: Zero Down Payment Program - (844) 728-0932
- Montana Homeownership Network - down payment and closing costs assistance available statewide - (866) 587-2244
- NeighborWorks Montana - Homebuyer education and counseling, loans, closing costs and downpayment assistance (406) 604-4540
- City of Billings - Closing costs and down payment assistance (406) 657-3045 or TDD (406) 657-8252
- Bozeman - Human Resource Development Council: offers homeownership opportunities for low income families - (406) 587-4486
- City of Glendive - Home Program: rehabilitation funds and closing costs - (406) 377-3318 ext. 17
- Great Falls - NeighborWorks Great Falls: down payment and closing costs assistance - (406) 761-5861
- City of Lewistown - Affordable Homebuyer Program - (800) 766-3018 or (406) 535-7488
- Missoula Housing Corporation - Down payment assistance - (406) 543-5135
- Missoula - Human Resource Council - (406) 822-4251
- Ronan - Lake County Community Housing Organization - Down payment assistance - (406) 676-5901
- Whitefish Housing Authority - Homeownership Program - (406) 862-4143
- District VI Human Resources Development Council - homeownership assistance available in Fergus, Judith Basin, Wheatland, Petroleum, Musselshell and Golden Valley Counties - (406) 535-7488 or (800) 766-3018
- Billings Native American Partners in Home-Ownership - (406) 657-3045
- Habitat for Humanity
- USDA Rural Development local office - rural home repair and grant program that assists very low income homeowners
The information listed above for cities may contain information for applicable counties.
To add your organization, or to update your information, contact the Web Manager.