For general questions about HUD or its programs, contact our office in Jackson.
For questions about FHA loans or programs, contact our FHA Resource Center:
- Find the answer online
- Email us
- Call toll-free (800) CALL-FHA (800-225-5342)
- TTY: (800) 877-8339
For questions about HUD rental programs, including Housing Choice (Section 8) Vouchers, contact our local Public and Indian Housing (PIH) Resource Center:
- PIH IRC Phone number: (800) 955-2232
- Fax: (410) 637-3007
- Email: HUD-PIHRC@tngusa.net
- TTY: Dial 7-1-1 (not available in all areas)
- Spanish Speaking Contact Agents Available
- Hours of operation 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST) Monday - Friday Except Federal Holidays or when Government is closed.
Jurisdiction: State of Mississippi
Jackson Field Office
Dr. A.H. McCoy Federal Building
100 W. Capitol St,
Jackson, MS 39269-1096
Phone: (601) 965-4757
Email: Customer Service
Fax: (601) 965-4773
TTY: (601) 965-4171
Field Office Director: Adrenace Williams
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Across the country, HUD is organized into ten regions, each with an administrator. Region IV is under the leadership of José Alvarez, Regional Administrator.
Region IV jurisdiction: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico & the U.S Virgin Islands, South Carolina, and Tennessee
Atlanta Regional Administrator's Office
Invitation and Meeting Request with RA