Home / State Information / Minnesota / Working / Field Policy & Management
Office of the Field Office Director: Minnesota

Before you consider contacting HUD, we answer many frequently asked questions (FAQs) on HUD’s FAQs.

If you have a complaint with a local Minnesota public housing authority or have questions about your Housing Choice Voucher (more commonly known as Section 8), contact our Office of Public Housing at (612) 370-3135 or email us. When sending an email: please indicate your address, name of your apartment building (if applicable), and the local public housing authority that provides your housing voucher, if known.

If you are seeking a full or partial payoff amount, subordination request, or other specific information relating to an FHA loan please contact the National Servicing Center at 877-622-8525, email answers@hud.gov, or utilize the new SMART Integrated Portal for faster service.

If you are experiencing housing discrimination you can file a complaint:

  1. Online
  2. By phone: (800) 669-9777
  3. Email: ComplaintsOffice05@hud.gov

If you are experiencing homelessness or are in danger of becoming homeless, visit https://mn.hb101.org/i/map/homeless_map.htm to find a local coordinated entry point of contact near you.

Minneapolis Field Office
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
212 Third Avenue South, Suite 150
Minneapolis, MN 55401

Phone: (612) 370-3000
Fax: (612) 370-3218
TTY: (612) 370-3186

Email or call our staff. To email, just click on the name below.

Name Title Phone Number
Marie Mazwi Acting Field Office Director (612) 370-3000
James Baltazar Senior Analyst (612) 370-2078
Racheal Holland Management Analyst (612) 843-6461