Home Repairs: Minnesota
The programs and resources listed below help homeowners with home repairs and improvements.
- Minnesota Affiliates of Habitat for Humanity - through volunteer labor, builds and rehabilitates houses for families in need
- Veterans Affairs Regional Loan Center - loans and grants to qualifying veterans to adapt existing dwelling to meet specific needs
- USDA Rural Development Office - home improvement loans and grants to low-income homeowners in rural areas
- Community contacts - find out if your community offers home repair assistance
Other Local Resources
- Find your local Better Business Bureau - check out Minnesota contractors before starting home repairs