Rental Help: Kentucky
HUD helps apartment owners offer reduced rents to low-income tenants. To apply, contact or visit the management office of each apartment building that interests you.
Public Housing and Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8)
To apply for either type of help, visit your local Public Housing Agency (PHA).
Other Kentucky Resources
- Kentucky Eviction Prevention Toolkit
- Local tenant rights, laws and protections
- Help with your utility bills
- Find units for rent in rural Kentucky
- Independent living centers - for seniors and people with disabilities
- Kentucky Housing Corporation - rental assistance opportunities
- KHC Project-Based Rental Assistance Vacancies - rental assistance opportunities
- Search for Federal Tax Credit rental housing