Homeownership Assistance: Kansas
Need help buying a home? You may qualify for one of these programs.
Statewide and Regional Programs
- Community contacts - find out if your community offers homeownership assistance
- Homeowner education programs - learn how to purchase and maintain a home of your own
- Kansas Affiliates of Habitat for Humanity - through volunteer labor, builds and rehabilitates houses for families in need
- Community Housing program - statewide program by the Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka
- State of Kansas first time homebuyers program - provides down payment assistance to qualified Kansas buyers for the purchase of their first home.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Housing - homebuyer programs in rural communities
Programs by City/Town
- Lawrence - homeownership assistance programs through a partnership of the City of Lawrence and Tenants To Homeowners
- Leavenworth - First Time Home Buyer Assistance Program
- Topeka - Home Buyer Assistance Program (Topeka Opportunity To Own)