Tenant Rights, Laws and Protections: Idaho
Know your responsibilities as a tenant. Read your lease agreement carefully!
- idaho.gov - Official Website of Idaho
- Actions in Particular Cases - Idaho Statutes, Title 6
- DisAbility Rights Idaho
- Forcible Entry and Unlawful Detainer - Idaho Statutes, Title 6, Chapter 3
- Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Idaho Fair Housing Forum
- Idaho Legal Aid
- Idaho Lawyer Referral Service
- Idaho Statutes and Constitution
- Idaho State Independent Living Council (SILC)
- Idaho Task Force on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Intermountain Fair Housing Council
- Landlord and Tenant Guidelines - Idaho Office of the Attorney General
- Manufactured Home Residency Act - Idaho Statutes, Title 55, Chapter 20
- Self Help Center - info to assist people in representing themselves without an attorney.
HUD handles complaints about housing discrimination, bad landlords in federal housing and many other issues. For additional local resources, you can also contact a housing counseling agency.