Home Repairs: Hawaii
The programs and resources listed below help homeowners with home repairs and improvements.
- Community contacts - find out if your community offers home repair assistance
- Habitat for Humanity - through volunteer labor, builds and rehabilitates houses for families in need
- Hawaii Contractors Licensing
- USDA Rural Development Office - home improvement loans and grants to low-income homeowners in rural areas
- Veterans Affairs Regional Loan Center - loans and grants to qualifying veterans to adapt an existing dwelling to meet specific needs