Homeownership Education: Colorado
Whether you're buying your first home or already own your home, homeownership education is for you.
- Aurora - Home Ownership Assistance Program - Free seminars - required when applying for down payment and closing cost assistance from the City of Aurora.
- Boulder County Housing Authority - Housing counseling and classes in English and Spanish.
- Brothers Redevelopment, Inc. - free homebuyers education workshops in English and Spanish.
- Colorado Housing Assistance Corporation - provides Homebuyer Education in English and Spanish as well as Down Payment Assistance statewide.
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) - maintains a current schedule for homebuyer education classes throughout the state, some agencies provide classes in Spanish and some provide specialized counseling for persons with disabilities.
- Garfield County Housing Authority Down Payment Assistance
- Community Resources and Housing Development Corporation - Homebuyer education workshops.
- Grand County Housing Authority - Homebuyer Education Program
- Larimer County - Neighbor to Neighbor: Free Home Buyer Education Classes and Pre-Purchasing advice.
- Pueblo – Homebuyer Education and Home Loan Programs