Property owners, management agents, and contract administrators can use the Internet to perform the following functions:
- Perform a Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACS) voucher query
- Perform a TRACS certification query
- Print a TRACS report (tenants with no income, no assets, households paying less than $25, elderly with no assets, multiple occupancy, etc.)
- Access the Enterprise Income Verification System (EIV) to verify residents' income.
- Change your company's address or telephone number in the Active Partners Performance System (APPS)
- Print a physical inspection report from the Physical Assessment Subsystem (PASS)
In order to perform these functions on the Internet, property owners, management agents, and contract administrators need to apply for a Secure Systems user id and password at the Multifamily Online Systems page:
- Click on "Apply for user ID and Password." or at the APPS homepage
- Click on "Multifamily Coordinator and User Registration"
or at the TRACS homepage:
- Click on "Apply for user ID and Password." or at REAC's home page:
- Click on "Online systems" and then on "Online Registration."
Each property owner, management company, and contract administrator must have a Secure Systems Coordinator who can retrieve user ids for system users within their organizations and who can assign specific roles and specific properties to those users.
There is more than one way for users to access Secure Systems on the Internet: