Homeless Information: Tennessee
Search for Services
- Continuum of Care Contacts
- Tennessee Valley Homeless Coalition
- Tennessee Statewide 2-1-1 Resource Network - Please call 2-1-1 for listings of shelters in Tennessee
- Domestic violence assistance - (800) 356-6767 or (800) 799-7233
- National Coalition for the Homeless - If You're Homeless or Need Help
- Tennessee Community Action Programs - short term assistance and long term self-sufficiency to Tennessee families.
Are you at risk of losing your home?
Other Tennessee Resources
- Tennessee Assistance Programs and Aid Organizations
- Social Security offices
- Legal assistance
- Skills training and counseling
- Homeless Veterans
- Tennessee Reentry Collaborative (TREC)
- United Way
- Free or low-cost healthcare
- Health facilities and emergency medical services
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder - current info about community services around the state for persons with disabilities, family members and service providers
How Can You Help?
More From HUD