- "Live Chat with HUD OSDBU" Webinar Series - Special Guest Deloitte Services, September 24, 2020
- HUD Ginnie Mae Industry Day August 20th Q&A
- HUD's FY 2020 and FY 2021 Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- SBA Coronavirus information for small business contractors
- CPO Message to Contractors About COVID-19
Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization
The OSDBU is responsible for ensuring that small businesses are treated fairly and that they have an opportunity to compete and be selected for a fair amount of the Agency's prime and subcontracting opportunities.
The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is committed to providing universal access to both small businesses and large businesses. The Agency recognizes that small businesses are of vital importance to job growth and the economic strength of the country. A successful and strong business community is an integral component of the Department's overall mission of job creation, community empowerment and economic revitalization.
This site provides information to assist you in your marketing and educational efforts. Thank you for your interest in doing business with HUD.
If you are a small business interested in doing business with HUD and would like to receive emails on HUD procurement, small business events, industry days and general information, please register here.
Want to do business with HUD?
Looking for specific opportunities?