- FAQs - FAQs are updated frequently to respond to problems or uncertainties surrounding IMS/PIC
- Field Office Directory
- IMS/PIC Coaches - For most problems, you should first call your IMS/PIC Coach in your local field office. IMS/PIC coaches train users, distribute information to users, answer questions and to keep a watch for systemic problems.
- IMS/PIC Essentials - Condensed explanations of the fundamental responsibilities of PIC end-users.
- IMS/PIC User Guides and Manuals - IMS/PIC User Guides and Manuals provide extended, comprehensive instruction on IMS/PIC sub-modules.
- Job Aids - Job aids provide users with additional support to help navigate through the IMS/PIC sub-modules. They are intended as informal, technical guidance to help users successfully complete the activities specified for the job aid.
- Known System Issues
- PHA Contact Information - If you need public housing assistance or would like specific information about public housing programs, please contact your local Public Housing Agency.
- TAC Snippets - Did You Know...? TAC Snippets complete this sentence starter with a fact that users may find helpful.
- Technical Assistance Center (TAC) - If the coach is unable to help you, the next step is to report your problem or issue to the Technical Assistance Center (TAC).