Erroneous Building Floor Count
Floor count at the building level - listed on the building details page - is the number of accessible floors in a structure (excludes attics, crawl spaces and basements). The floor count may be modified by a HA User.
To modify a building's floor count:
- Navigate to the Development sub module.
- If your PHA has more than one development, navigate to the development that contains the building by selecting it from the Physical Development drop-down box and click on the Select button.
- Click on the Building tab.
- Find the building number that you need to modify the floor count for. If there are multiple entrances for that building number, click on the building number link associated with that building entrance number.
- On the Building Details page for that building and building entrance number, find the Floor Count and modify it as needed.
- Click on the "Save" button in the lower right corner. You may have to scroll down and to the right to see the "Save" button.
- Repeat these steps as needed. If the building is in this same development, start with step 4. If the building is in a different development, click on the Development tab and start with step 2.
- Once you have made all of the floor count changes and any other updates that you need to make to your building and unit data, you will need to submit the building and unit data so that the changes can be reflected in your PHA's official inventory. Instructions for how to do this can be found on the IMS/PIC Job Aids page.