Erroneous Unit Door Number or Floor Number
Door numbers and floor numbers may be modified by a HA User. Door number refers to the apartment number on the door in a Multi-family/Walkup or Elevator Structure. Floor number refers to the floor level of the unit's entrance.
To modify a unit's door number or floor number:
- Navigate to the Development sub module.
- If your PHA has more than one development, navigate to the development that contains the building by selecting it from the Physical Development drop-down box and click on the Select button.
- Click on the Unit tab.
- Find the unit number that you need to modify the door number or floor number for.
- On the Unit Details page for that unit, find the Door Number or Floor Number and modify it as needed.
- Click on the "Save" button in the lower right corner. You may have to scroll down and to the right to see the "Save" button.
- Repeat these steps as needed. If the unit is in this same development, start with step 4. If the unit is in a different development, click on the Development tab and start with step 2.
- Once you have made all of the door number or floor number changes and any other updates that you need to make to your building and unit data, you will need to submit the building and unit data so that the changes can be reflected in your PHA's official inventory. Instructions for how to do this can be found on the IMS/PIC Job Aids page.