Erroneous Building Construction Date
Construction dates may be modified by a HA User. The steps below can be used to correct the existing date or enter a date if one was not originally entered. Note that there is not a way at this time for this type of change to be done in bulk.
To modify a building's construction date:
- Navigate to the Development sub module.
- If your PHA has more than one development, navigate to the development that contains the building by selecting it from the Physical Development drop-down box and click on the Select button.
- Click on the Building tab.
- Find the building number that you need to modify the construction date for. If there are multiple entrances for that building number, click on the building number link associated with that building entrance number.
- On the Building Details page for that building and building entrance number, find the Construction Date and modify it as needed.
- Click on the "Save" button in the lower right corner. You may have to scroll down and to the right to see the "Save" button.
- Repeat these steps as needed. If the building is in this same development, start with step 4. If the building is in a different development, click on the Development tab and start with step 2.
- Once you have made all of the construction date changes and any other updates that you need to make to your building and unit data, you will need to submit the building and unit data so that the changes can be reflected in your PHA's official inventory. Instructions for how to do this can be found on the IMS/PIC Job Aids page.