- (NEW) Asset Repositioning Post-Closing How-To Video Series
The goal of the video series is to explain and discuss common issues and activities that occur post-repositioning. Each video will help PHAs understand their asset management and reporting responsibilities in the project-based voucher (PBV) program following repositioning actions leading to PBVs. Each video in the series provides quick guidance on a specific topic and is about ten minutes long. The first video has been posted: "How to Apply OCAF for RAD PBV." Other videos coming soon.
- (NEW) Asset Repositioning: An Introduction
This short (13 min) video is intended to help Housing Authority Boards, residents, and community members considering repositioning.
- Asset Repositioning for Medium and Large PHAs – An Illustration of Major Program Tools
- This one-hour webinar explores major repositioning tools for medium and large PHAs.
- Asset Repositioning for Small PHAs - An Illustration of Major Program Tools
This one-hour webinar explores major repositioning tools for small PHAs.
- Introduction to Repositioning – Webinar Series
This four-part webinar series helps participants learn various affordable housing strategies to assess their public housing portfolios and determine the best repositioning tool to address their local needs.
- Repositioning Public Housing: Overview (YouTube) | (PDF)
This one-hour webinar provides an overview of repositioning.
- Repositioning Wednesday Webinar Series
This eleven-part webinar series is designed to cover all the common issues in repositioning in short 1-2 hour presentations.
Repositioning Resources by Subject
Explore Repositioning Public Housing