- Introduction to Repositioning â€“ Webinar Series
- Repositioning Public Housing: Overview (YouTube) | (PDF)
- Repositioning Public Housing: Section 18 Demolition & Disposition (YouTube) | (PDF)
- Repositioning Public Housing: Streamlined Voluntary Conversion (YouTube) | (PDF)
- Determining Physical Obsolescence under Section 18 (Youtube) | (PDF)
- Asset Repositioning for Medium and Large PHAs â€“ An Illustration of Major Program Tools
- Asset Repositioning for Small PHAs - An Illustration of Major Program Tools
- (NEW) Repositioning Wednesday Webinar Series
PIH 2018-04: Demolition and/or disposition of public housing property, eligibility for tenant-protection vouchers and associated requirements.
PIH 2019-23, H 2019-09 REV-4: Rental Assistance Demonstration â€“ Final Implementation, Revision 4
PIH 2019-05: Streamlined Voluntary Conversion Notice
PIH 2018-09: Fiscal Year HCV Funding Provisions
PIH 2019-13: Close-out Requirements
PIH 2017-21: Implementation Guidance: Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act of 2016 (HOTMA) - Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and Project-Based Voucher (PBV) Provisions
- Repositioning Overview
- This chart reviews differences between repositioning public housing to a Section 8 platform or removing the Declaration of Trust (DOT). Statutes, regulations, and HUD Notices supersede this summary chart.
- Repositioning and Public Housing Funds
- This document provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding the use of Public Housing Funds for repositioning.
- Section 18 Proceeds Overview
- This document provides responses to frequently asked questions regarding the use of proceeds from a Section 18 disposition.
- Establishing an Owner Entity
- This document provides information on establishing a separate legal entity (owner entity) to further a PHAâ€™s repositioning goals.
- DDTF and ARF Summary
- This chart explains some of the key elements of Demolition Disposition Transition Fees (DDTF) and Asset Repositioning Fees (ARF).
- Tenant-Protection FAQs for Public Housing Actions
- This document provides information on Tenant Protection Voucher (TPV) eligibility, funding, resident relocation, and project-basing.
- RAD-Section 18 Blend (75/25) FAQs and RAD-Section 18 Blend (Closeout) FAQs
- These documents provide information for PHAs regarding the blending or RAD and Section 18 as part of a public housing conversion.
- (NEW) Project-Based Voucher (PBV) FAQs
- This document provides information about the PBV program and its interaction with various repositioning strategies.
- (NEW) Community Supportive Services (CSS) programs and Repositioning
- This chart provides information about the impact various repositioning strategies have on CSS programs and participants.
- (NEW) Faircloth FAQs
- This document provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding PHAâ€™s Faircloth Limit.
- (NEW) Pensions and Administrative Considerations
- This document provides tips for PHAs to consider when analyzing their pension and administrative costs as part of their repositioning strategy.