PIH notices provide guidance, extensions, instructions, clarifications, announcements and other policy information.
Note: HUD announces the end to hard copy mailing of PIH Notices. Notices will be available electronically only and posted on this website.
Guidance and Regulations
- Operating Fund Financing Program Web Guidance
- Code of Federal Regulations Applicable to Programs Administered by PIH
- PIH Program Handbooks
Guidance and Case Law
- Davis v. Rucker - Redefines criteria for eviction from public housing due to criminal activity
- Legal Opinion - August 15, 2002
- Letter to PHA Directors from the Assistant Secretary - June 6, 2002
- Questions and Answers on PHA Responsibility to Notify the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) of Aliens not Lawfully Present in the United States Under Section 404 of the Welfare Reform Act