- I am trying to get to one of the business pages and I get an Error Message: "We're Sorry! The page you were trying to see isn't here anymore. If you got here from another part of HUD Internet Site, please let us know so we can fix the problem. Thank you for visiting www.hud.gov." What should I do?
Please type /program_offices/public_indian_housing/reac/products into the URL address line. From the REAC website, select the appropriate business system link.
- I am unable to log into server. The error message states "Invalid Credentials".
Enter the Coordinator User Id into User Name field, making sure the M is capitalized and enter Password in the case lettering it was registered. (It is case sensitive, which means you must type the information exactly as registered, using either upper or lower case lettering.)
- I need help understanding how to move around through the business system software.
What you need is a user guide. They can be found either on each product page in the Documents and Guidance file, or in the Reading Room. Click on tools on the left hand side of any screen on the REAC website and select Reading Room from the toolbox. Once in the Reading Room go to Select Document Type and choose Handbooks and Guidance from the pull down menu. User Guides for each product can be found here.
- How will I know if there has been a extension of the submission due date?
Extensions are posted on the Business System website.
- For second and consecutive year business system functions, will new Coordinator and User Id's be required?
No. Id's will remain active.
- I can't remember my Password to login to Secure Systems.
Internet User passwords can be reset by selecting the "Password Reset" button on the "Online System's Page" /program_offices/public_indian_housing/reac/online or by calling the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) at 1-888-245-4860.
Internal (HUD or Contractor) User passwords - for Users with an H or C number - can be reset by contacting the HITS Help Desk at 202-708-3300 or 888-297-8689.
- Sometimes when I try to change and save new information in secure connections the original information remains after changing screens. What am I doing wrong?
The cache setting of your browser needs to be configured to update every time an entry is made.
- I am getting an error message that reads: "cookie variable not set?", what do I do?
You need to configure your browser's security area to "accept all cookies."
- I registered as a User three weeks ago and I still haven't received a User Id.
User Id's are retrieved from the system by their respective Coordinator. Please contact your Coordinator. If additional assistance is required, Please select contact us and email the problem to the Technical Assistance Center.
- How long does it take to receive a Coordinator Id once I have successfully registered?
It takes 7-10 days to receive the Coordinator Id via U.S. Mail. The Coordinator ID is sent directly to the Owning Entities that have an established relationship with HUD.