(Real Estate Assessment Center) - (Uniform Physical Condition Standards)
Upcoming Dine & Learn
More NSPIRE Dine & Learns before July 2023. Check back for Subjects, Dates & Times
REAC UPCS Inspector Certification Training Program is designed for those who have an extensive physical inspection background and are interested in becoming certified to conduct REAC UPCS inspections.
Also, the online training is for anyone interested in knowing how to get a property ready for a REAC inspection. Such as, but not limited to: Owners, Public Housing Authority, maintenance, etc.
Inspector Certification Training
Starting in January 2023, all UPCS Inspector Training is being paused (temporarily shut down) until further notice.
Need to refresh & update your UPCS inspection skills before starting back?
Send us an email requesting online training.
- REAC UPCS Business Rules
- PIV (Personal Identity Verification) Requirements
- PIV Frequently Asked Questions
- Inspector ID Badge Frequently Asked Questions
- General Liability Insurance Requirements
- 5-Day Classroom Agenda - Phase Ib
- Inspector Notice No. 2020-01: Coronavirus (Covid-19) Inspection Protocol (September 29, 2020)
- Learning Management System (LMS) User Guide
- Federal Holidays
- Physical Inspection Training Material
- Certified and Active Inspectors
- 4-1/2 Day Field Training & Certification Protocol
- DCD 4.0 Software
- Conducting Physical Inspections