REAC INSPECTIONS NOTICE
Until further notice, REAC is postponing all property inspections for all PIH and Multifamily properties. Where there is an exigent circumstance or reason to believe that there is a threat to life or property at a specific location, inspections will be conducted by HUD quality assurance inspectors in compliance with CDC guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Assistance Center at 1-888-245-4860 or email at REAC_TAC@hud.gov.
PIH-REAC Online Systems
- Enterprise Income Verification System (EIV)
- Financial Management Assessment System - Federal Housing Agency (FASS-MF)
- Financial Management Assessment System - Public Housing Agency (FASS-PHA)
- Integrated Assessment Subsystem (NASS)
- Inventory Management System (IMS)/PIH Information Center (IMS/PIC)
- Management Operations Certification (MASS)
- Physical Assessment Subsystem (PASS)
- Quality Assurance Operations (QASS)
- Voucher Management System (VMS)
- Public Housing Energy Conservation Clearinghouse Newsletter
- Asset Management Newsletter
- HCV Program Newsletter
- Moving-to-Work (MTW) Program Newsletter
- The Resident - Public Housing Newsletter
- HUD's Hurricane resources page
- Increased Security: PIH-REAC applications are only accessible using a browser supporting 128 Bit encryption and SSL3. More...
- PASS Users: Several users are receiving an error message when attempting to download inspection reports. The message states, "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired." This issue appears to occur randomly in the system. Please contact the PIH-REAC Technical Assistance Center at 1-888-245-4860 to request the pdf inspection report to be sent via email. We will post the status of the resolution on this issue as soon as it is available. We apologize for any inconvenience.