When you need information on NSPIRE, go to the source.
Want to get ahead with latest updates and best information? The best NSPIRE resources can be found on the HUD.gov website. HUD offers webcasts, fact sheets, and more. These resources are authentic and reliable because they are right from the source.
Download educational and printer-friendly NSPIRE Factsheets.
NSPIRE at HUD.gov
- NSPIRE Homepage: an introduction to NSPIRE. From here, explore all things NSPIRE.
- NSPIRE Official Notices: view notices and proposed rules pertaining to NSPIRE.
- NSPIRE Answers: learn what NSPIRE is, why it is happening, what it will accomplish, and how the NSPIRE Demonstration is key to NSPIRE’s development.
- NSPIRE Concept: what NSPIRE is and why it’s happening.
- NSPIRE Standards: all the current NSPIRE standards. Also:
- NSPIRE Demonstration: what the Demonstration is and how to participate. Also:
- Find out how to sign up for the NSPIRE Demonstration.
- Learn about the benefits for volunteer properties in the Demonstration.
- Find out if your application to the Demonstration has been received and/or accepted.
- Learn more about the NSPIRE Demonstration Resident Engagement Initiative.
- NSPIRE Webinars: view webcasts and webinar recordings about NSPIRE, the NSPIRE standards, Demonstration benefits, and more.
- NSPIRE Workshops: view recordings of the virtual workshops HUD has been holding to help with the development of NSPIRE.
- NSPIRE News and Events: stay up to date on NSPIRE developments.
- NSPIRE Stories: find out about NSPIRE in action.
- Follow REAC on Twitter for breaking NSPIRE updates.
HUD is aware of misleading information circulating about NSPIRE. HUD encourages stakeholders to verify the information they receive from outside sources by consulting official sources such as HUD’s NSPIRE website or the Federal Register.