Joining the NSPIRE Demonstration Is a S.M.A.R.T. Thing to Do!
Benefits for volunteer properties participating in the NSPIRE Demonstration
Set the Standard
- Collaborate with HUD to shape the new inspection standards through feedback and direct access to HUD decision-makers.
- Get involved in the modernized inspection protocol and set the condition for future success.
Maintain Your Current Score
- No UPCS inspections during the Demonstration.
- Your UPCS scores will be carried forward for the duration of the Demonstration.
Act Now to Get Ahead
- Secure your spot today; only 4,500 properties will be selected to participate in the NSPIRE Demonstration.
- Your participation in the Demonstration will keep you informed of the latest updates to the developing NSPIRE Model.
Receive Advisory Scores
- Prepare for the NSPIRE final rule and implementation with a single inspection throughout the Demonstration.
- Your advisory score will help you be better informed and prepared for when NSPIRE goes into effect.
Train for the Future
- Get technical assistance on the new standards, scoring, and protocols to help your team refine their understanding of NSPIRE.
- Participate in NSPIRE focus groups, workshops, and listening sessions to prepare your team with the skills they need.
- NSPIRE Official Notices
- NSPIRE Mission and Vision
- NSPIRE Answers
- NSPIRE Concept
- NSPIRE Standards
- NSPIRE Inspection Types
- NSPIRE Inspectable Areas
- NSPIRE Deficiency Categories
- NSPIRE Deficiency Rationales
- NSPIRE Terms and Definitions
- NSPIRE Demonstration Notice
- Voluntary Demonstration Registration
- Demonstration Property Selections
- NSPIRE Demonstration Resident Engagement Initiative
- NSPIRE Stories
- NSPIRE News and Events
- NSPIRE Webinars
- NSPIRE Workshops
- NSPIRE Resources
- NSPIRE Sitemap
Connect with Us
|Phone the Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
|Email the NSPIRE Information Center (NIC)