MTW Supplement - Forms, Instructions, and Guidance
This page contains all forms, guidance documents, and instructions related to the HUD-50075-MTW, MTW Supplement to the Annual PHA Plan. The MTW Supplement collects information about policies implemented by MTW expansion agencies. MTW agencies use this to communicate their plans with residents and community stakeholders through required public comment processes, and HUD uses the information collected to monitor and evaluate the MTW demonstration program.
- MTW Supplement to the Annual PHA Plan (Expiration Date 03/31/24)
- MTW Certifications of Compliance - fillable PDF from the MTW Supplement (Expiration Date 03/31/24)
Housing Information Portal (HIP) MTW Supplement Module
The MTW Supplement web-based form is located in the Housing Information Portal (HIP) system in the MTW Supplement module. You can view the training materials on the Housing Information Portal (HIP) Training Page. Some of the information you will find included:
- Knowledge base article about how to get started, including obtaining access
- Knowledge base article about how to use the system, including step by step instructions for tasks in the system
- List of issues that have been confirmed to be occurring in the MTW Supplement module
Guidance and Training
- Final MTW Operations Notice (reader-friendly) - Sections I-V and Section VI.
- Final MTW Operations Notice (official)
- MTW Supplement FAQs
- For agencies in the Stepped and Tiered Rent Cohort, the selection notice (PIH Notice).
- For agencies in the Landlord Incentives Cohort, the selection notice (PIH Notice).
- Completing the MTW Supplement Reference Guide - this guide uses some of the screens from the MTW Supplement system as a visual for explaining how to complete the MTW Supplement.
- MTW Supplement trainings - this link will take you to the MTW Expansion PHA Webinar Series page where the onboarding training videos, including the MTW Supplement videos, can be found. The July 28, 2021 training contains a live demo of the MTW Supplement system.
- Hardship Policy training
- Impact Analysis training
Last updated March 15, 2023